TS4 - Rustic Bathroom

10:00 PM

Rustic Bathroom
was a project I started simply because I wanted to add something "more" to my powder rooms. So as I was browsing the net as I do for inspiration, I cam across this cute little powder room titled Rustic Bathroom. It had this brick built shelving unit, and thus this is how this little set became what it is. There are a few things you must know in order to place this set properly:

bb.moveobjects on and alt is 100% needed in order to place objects like the toilet, sink, and deco items. Also in order to place the toilet flush panel, you must place something in the slot above it on the shelf unit or it'll just snap to the wall.

Shelf deco items used can be found here.

Please feel free to recolor to your liking and share around the community. Always link back to my site if you recolor any original meshes of mine.

Wall Lamp
Toilet Brush
Toilet Flush Panel
Panel Wall and Tile Floor

Only for The Sims 4.
Mediafire or Box
Merged Packages
MediaFire or Box

Other images:

You Might Also Like


Popular Posts

Please Support Us

Total Pageviews