Metropolitan Dining

7:29 PM




My attention span is growing shorter and shorter by the day you guys, so here I bring to you another small set. I wanted to have some nice starter furniture for my young adults with less cash in the pockets, so I created the Metropolitan Dining Set. 7 new meshes are included in this download, please find the list below.

Metropolitan Dining Includes:

  •  Dining Table (in 4 wood colors: dark wood, light wood, white, and black.) 
  • Dining Chair (16 colors divided by 4 different patterns to match each wood option)
  • Ceiling Lamp (5 colors to mix and match with the patterns)
  • Side Table (in matching wood tones)
  • Place Setting aka Dishes (matching the 4 patterns)
  • Rolled Napkins (in the 4 patterns)
  • Canvas Art (25 options)




Only for The Sims 4.

Download
MediaFire or SimFileShare

Various clutter items pictured [x] curtains [x]


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Please Support Us

Total Pageviews